[AnimeClub] Volunteers needed for CPAC!

Wed Apr 11 12:56:11 EDT 2018

Konnichiwa Mina San,

TDLR of this email: Sign up to Volunteer at CPAC by filling out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePxdTDQmmc19Zxw74eo_43Wo3uJE31kUJAqDSTc_mpURJj5w/viewform>!
(Eboard and Department Heads MUST fill it out as well!)

The main subject of this email is regarding volunteers for CPAC! (No, not
the Conservative Political Action Conference held by the American
Conservative Union. The 2018 CPAC for that is already over.)
As most of you may know, Castle Point Anime Convention (CPAC) is a
Student-Operated Anime Convention and is the giant event the entire anime
club e-board has spent months planning with many department heads. In
previous years, it was the largest event on campus.

2018 is our 11th convention and will be in the Meadowlands Exposition
Center in Secaucus, NJ. (That’s only 15 minutes away!)

Tickets are not free for Stevens Students unlike previous years, but if
you’d like to attend for free, *volunteer a minimum of 4 hours on May
18th-20th*. (highly encouraged to do more! Be on standby!)

Additionally, volunteers will have:
- Free Food! (Yes we are feeding you! )
- Free Shirt (Represent us with pride!)
- Free Transportation (yes a bus! Just for volunteers!)

To volunteer please fill out this form out: https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePxdTDQmmc19Zxw74eo_43Wo3uJE31kUJAqDSTc_mpURJj5w/viewform

Please ask your friends to help out as well! We will be needing all the
help we can get!
*If you are interested in being more than just a volunteer, some department
head positions are still available. Come to the Wednesday 9PM meeting in
BC219 (?One of those rooms)*

Last but not least,
*Follow *CPAC on social media!
*Share* our event! If you share it, it gets viewed by many more people who
may be interested.
~Hyperlinked~
*Facebook * <https://www.facebook.com/castlepointanime>
*Instagram* <https://www.instagram.com/castlepointanime/>
*Twitter* <https://twitter.com/castlepointcon>

If you have additional questions, email/DM me! I check my email really
often.
ryao1 at stevens.edu
info at castlepointanime.com

PS.
I’ll write the club email later. But a tdlr on that is Railgun for 3 weeks
in B118 (4/13), BC122 (4/20), BC104(4/27) at 9PM. Learn more from a later
email!