[AnimeClub] Anime Club and Castle Point Anime Convention First Meetings

Mon Aug 27 23:05:18 EDT 2018

Welcome to youkoso Anime Club~

Thanks for signing up!

Join us for our first meeting in* Burchard 118 this Friday, August 31st at
9 pm* where we'll be starting our first show of the semester....ANGEL BEATS!

For some background on the show: https://myanimelist.net/
anime/6547/Angel_Beats

There'll be anime (of course), some anime music trivia, and some Japanese
snacks, so come on out!!!!

Also, if you didn't know, we also help run an anime convention every year.
At around the time the school year starts, Castle Point Anime Convention
(CPAC) also starts planning our next convention. We'll be holding our first
GBM for CPAC this* Wednesday, 8/29 at 9pm in Babbio 219*.

For those of you unfamiliar with CPAC, we are an anime convention held
during the spring in the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus, NJ.
CPAC started small back in 2008 but has made its way into being big enough
to rival other conventions all while being non profit and completely run by
volunteers! Most of our volunteers are either Stevens students or alumni
and we generally like to keep it that way.
If you want to learn more about event planning or just enjoy anime, feel
free to come to our first GBM! There is no experience required so anyone
can help out at CPAC.

Hope to see you guys there!

Stevens Anime Club