[AnimeClub] FALL 2018 ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS

Tue Mar 27 20:02:00 EDT 2018

HEY EVERYONE!

Guess who's back at it again with the garbage emails? THAT'S RIGHT! It's ya
boi ex-ex-VP of Publicity!

Open Operations Committee is going to be selecting anime for Fall 2018 this
week, so please fill out this form to give us ideas:

https://goo.gl/forms/XDRjVWydsmOSIm3E2

Do it fast, because if you don't submit it, you have no right to complain
about the garbage we are inevitably going to end up watching! Secure your
right to whine! Fill out the form!

With the kindest of regards and the dankest of memes,
YA BOI

I bet most of y'all don't even know that the bottom text was a thing at
some point, huh? For those of you that did, welcome back, and for those of
you that are new to the party. this is where I make an absolutely awful
joke about the quality of the email. That said, everyone knew this was
going to be bad. Just like all of the anime you recommend. Chances are, we
won't even read your recommendations. Because we hate you. kthxbai