[AnimeClub] Anime Club Tonight! NouCome first half!

Fri Nov 9 00:01:06 EST 2018

Hello Anime Club!

DON-DON-DONU-wait shit wrong anime
[image: dondonoucome.gif]

Welcome to ultimate choice:
1, Come to anime club for NouCome, the anime with a full title so long I'm
not gonna bother to type it out or even hunt it down to copy-paste

2. Come to club anyways for the snacks and drinks and pizza which we'll be
having

Club will be in B118 starting at 9pm as per usual!
 (next week will be different tho as posters says, but that'll be for next
week's email)

Stevens Anime Club

Poster Credit to me (Aki):
[image: November 2018 Anime Club Noucome but english title.png]