[AnimeClub] First Anime Night of the semester tomorrow, Friday [Flip Flappers]

Thu Jan 24 19:31:46 EST 2019

Hello Anime Club!

Happy New Year, Happy(?) New Semester, and Happy first Anime Night of the
Year!

Tomorrow, Friday the 25th, we'll be watching the first 2-week anime of of
the semester,
*Flip Flappers*!

It's weird, it's trippy, and it goes through most every genre I can think
of so it's hard to make a witty description sentence for it, so you're
getting this instead.
[image: flip FLAP FLIP FLAP.gif]
We'll be watching the first 6 episodes, and this week there will be pizza
snacks, and drinks!
It'll be in *Babbio 122* @9:00pm.

Also, have a vacancy for Vice President, so nominations for the position
will open at the meeting.
Fill out this form <https://goo.gl/forms/vblQHOUCqwFBI9uB2> if interested!

See you there!

Anime Club

No poster on short notice but have a New Years greeting (Aki)
[image: image.png]