[AnimeClub] Anime Night 3-week combo! Silver Spoon starts tomorrow!

Thu Mar 7 21:43:54 EST 2019

Good evening Anime Club!

Take a break from your midterms with the great escapism of anime, as we
start our three week showing of *Silver Spoon*!

Clear your mind of all this tech college stuff by watching life at an
agricultural high school instead.
[image: my mind during the midterm exams.gif]
(One of the two series of which I have the whole manga on my shelf, that's
how good I rate it)

It's 22 episodes total, so we'll be watching the first 7 this week.

It's gonna be *@ 9:00 pm* as per usual, and we'll be in *B118* this week,
check the poster below for the full schedule.
We'll have snacks, drinks, and pizza, and a show that will make you
appreciate all the food you eat even more than usual!
[image: tfw the food sakuga looks so good that all real food pales in
comparison.gif]

See you tomorrow!

Anime Club

Join the Club Discord here! <https://discord.gg/MY8ny7c>

I actually made the poster for once (Aki)
[image: I put this damn poster all over campus so people better come.png]