[AnimeClub] [Different room and Elections!] Anime Club, Silver Spoon Week 3!

Thu Mar 28 12:06:45 EDT 2019

Hello Anime Club!

If you're only gonna learn one thing from this email, let it be known
WE'RE GONNA BE IN *KIDDE 228* THIS WEEK!
You can thank administration for stealing our usual rooms.

Aaanyways, we'll be watching from episode 16 till the end (22) of *Silver
Spoon*, a show you know is fiction cause these high-schoolers are way more
productive than we ever were.

[image: Tamako enters the Byzantine Trading Simulator as an avatar of
currency exchange (2019, colorized).gif]

It'll be Friday, March 29th @9:00pm in *K228*, and ignore anything the
poster says cause that was made before our room was stolen from us.

We'll have snacks, drinks and *pizza* this week, fitting for the finale of
a food anime.

*We'll also be doing elections.* Don't think we just forgot about those
over the break!
Be sure to *come and vote* for people who you think have
(better-than-average) taste so they can determine the show lineup for next
semester.

See you Friday night, in *K228*! (it was worth repeating)

Anime Club

Join the Club Discord here! <https://discord.gg/MY8ny7c>

Stupid administration ruining my posters reeee(Aki)
[image: I put this damn poster all over campus so people better come.png]