[ConcertBand] NEXT REHEARSAL

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:49:32 EDT 2007

Attention all Concert band Members:

Due to the fact most of you will be returning home for the weekend and
may not be returning to the campus until very late or even
Monday.....our next Concert Band rehearsal has been moved to Tuesday
April 10 at 6:00 PM in the music room. IF you have a class I understand
if you cannot make it, however if you do not I expect you to be at
rehearsal.
We are out of time and cannot afford to lose another rehearsal.
A very big thank you Karen Maloney for rearranging the music room
schedule. If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail me or
call my cell phone. 201-889-8013.
Jerry

Gerald Ficeto
Artist in Residence, Director of Bands