[ConcertBand] Sat. Equipment Move

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 19:04:29 EDT 2007

Greetings Concert Band Members,

It is extremely important we move all the concert band and jazz band equipment on Saturday morning at 11:00 AM for two reasons.
1) all equipment will closer to Walker Gym for the Sunday afternoon performance
2) all the equipment will be at the auditorium for the dress rehearsal Sunday evening

It is essential everyone participates. With everyone's cooperation and help we could have it all done in an hour.

Please responed ASAP so I could organize you all into groups.(music room/van/aud)
Jerry