[ConcertBand] Sunday 11/11

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at comcast.net
Sat Nov 10 16:37:56 EST 2007

Greatings all.....Just a reminder Concert Band rehearsal will begin promptly at 6:00 PM.....so we can have small ensembles immediately after.

We have a program picked; posters are being printed; we have only a couple of reharsals left so PLEASE make these last few rehearsals.

I must have each and every one of you check the spelling of your name and your year for the printed program.

Thank you for all your hard work this semester and I'm looking forward to our best concert yet.

My cell phone number is 201-889-8013 if you need to reach me.

Hope to see you all Sunday
Jerry