[ConcertBand] next week

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 20:09:42 EST 2007

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,
First I wish you all a very happy thanksgiving.
Second, thank you all for your hard work this week.
And last, the following is a REVISED schedule for the week of our concert as per your request.

Tuesday 11/27 music room
6:30 jazz rock band please be prompt. (please pass this along)
8:30 concert band dress rehearsal

Wednesday 11/28 music room
6:30 jazz band dress rehearsal

Thursday 11/29
4:30 move equipment from Howe to DeBaun
5:30 load in and set up
6:30 small ensembles brass, woodwind, and sax may begin their play throughs in DeBaun
8:30 Concert Band Tech rehearsal

Friday 11/30
Fall Concert in Debaun Aud. 8:00 PM (email your former band directors)
7:00 call time your last opportunity to warm-up and play on the stage...
be there earlier and you may have more time. We have top vacate the stage at 7:30 to open the house.

Any questions cal me. 201-889-8013

GF