[ConcertBand] Instruments in Music Room

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:29:50 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well on their finals!

Just a quick note to say that if you want to leave your instruments in the
Music Room over break, you can. If you want to take them with you, however,
please pick them up before FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19th at 3pm.

We will be locking up the room, all the instruments (including the pianos)
and the rehearsal rooms on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19th at 3pm. If you want to pick
up your instrument before then, please do so by card-swiping in, or drop by
during business hours and the main doors should be open. Also, all the keys
for the Instrument Closet and other locks will NOT be available during the
break. I'll be returning to the office on Monday, January 5th when Stevens
re-opens for intercession, and the Music Room will return to "normal
operating procedures" at that time.

Thank you all for a great semester and a wonderful year! Best wishes for the
holidays and the coming new year!

-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts

The Theater Company at DeBaun Center

Stevens Institute of Technology

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ  07030

Ph: 201-216-5111   Fx: 201-216-5514

dzimmerman at debaun.org

www.debaun.org