[ConcertBand] Carnegie Hall Student Discounts

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 14 20:22:38 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,
I thought some of you might be interested in the below. If so, you can join
this mailing list directly...check the links at the bottom.
Thanks!
-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

The Center for the Performing Arts

DeBaun Auditorium and Ondrick Music Room

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030

Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514

dzimmerman at debaun.org

www.debaun.org <http://www.debaun.org/>  or www.stevens.edu/performingarts

  _____