[ConcertBand] tonight

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sun Nov 2 23:27:01 EST 2008

Thank you all again for yet another very productive rehearsal.
Especially to those who came and were not feeling well, your efforts are most sincerely appreciated. I too have been sick and I know a warm bed is more inviting than a walk up a windy street. So I salute you.

We have one more rehearsal next week in the music room before our dress rehearsal in DeBaun on 11/16. Thank you again for your attendance and continued hard work.

As you know, the music is in the work/study area. So if you have an opportunity between preparing for your exams, please look over any parts you are having any difficulty with. A little effort goes a long long way.
Thank you all for your hard work!
Jerry