[ConcertBand] Intercession Trip

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 17 15:20:44 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to bother you (and more sorry for multiple posts) but this is a great
opportunity and I wanted to make sure you were aware of it.

A few years ago I chaperoned a trip to London, Paris and Rome for
Intercession, and it was AMAZING! Contiki, who sets up the trip, really does
an excellent job of putting together a fun, different, and affordable trip
to foreign countries. This January, another one is being planned:

Visit Berlin, Prague & Vienna in 10 Days!!!

January 2 - 11, 2009

One of the most beautiful cities in the world, Prague is a true survivor
having amazingly escaped destruction in World War II. Berlin also offers its
fair share of hidden treasures and historically significant sites, such as
the Berlin Wall. The home of Mozart, Vienna provides classical music, royal
palaces and endless strudel and coffee. The adventure begins January 2, 2009
and ends on January 11, 2009. The cost of the amazing experience is $2000
(Note: the cost is estimated and may change).  The price is based on double
occupancy & the number of attendees. Payment can be made by cash, check or
charged to your Stevens account.  An initial deposit of $500 is due by
October 1, 2008.

For more information and an application:
http://www.stevens.edu/student_life/events/Intercession2007.htm

I highly suggest you take this opportunity if you can! You won't regret it!

Thanks,

-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts

The Theater Company at DeBaun Center

Stevens Institute of Technology

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ  07030

Ph: 201-216-5111   Fx: 201-216-5514

dzimmerman at debaun.org

www.debaun.org