[ConcertBand] thank you

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 23:34:00 EDT 2009

Thank you all again for a great rehearsal.
There is no rehearsal 4/12, next week is Easter.
Our next rehearsal is our dress rehearsal Sunday 4/19 at the DeBaun Auditorium at 6:00.
Our tech rehearsal is Sat 4/25 at 12:00 noon. It will be brief, guaranteed , but I need everyone there.
Please be prompt so we can finish on time.
I will be sending an email to you regarding our equipment move as soon as I coordinate that with Res/Life and Debaun for the van and access to backstage. Your help will be needed and is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions please contact me.
If I do not see you during the week ......enjoy your Easter or your Passover!
Jerry