[ConcertBand] this weekend

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Thu Apr 16 22:18:49 EDT 2009

UPDATE/REMINDER
(and I added some names to our list)

EVERYONE who is able..... please meet Saturday morning 4/18 at 11:00AM in the music room for our equipment move.
We have access to a school vehicle and your assistance is important. It may take  an hour.

Sunday 4/19 our rehearsal is in DeBaun Auditorium at 6:00 PM.
Please use the stage entrance in the back of EAS Hall.

If you have any questions please contact me via email or call my cell 201-889-8013.

I am looking forward to our final rehearsal of the semester and a very successful performance.
Thank you for your efforts and hard work through out this semester.
G. Ficeto