[ConcertBand] Parking for Saturday

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 22 13:18:49 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking forward to Saturday's concert!

Just a quick note about parking. River Lot will be closed for the Boken
event (check out Bandwidth in the afternoon!) and there are a number of
other events on campus. Family/friends coming to campus can use ANY OTHER
lot - 6th Street, McClean, 8th Street, Center, etc. Parking may be tough,
but usually McClean is pretty empty as well as the Howe Center. Please let
your family/friends know so they can park easily and enjoy the concert.

Thanks, and see you on Saturday night!

-Dave

PS  Dr. Maureen Weatherall has donated Stevens ties for the bands to use for
concerts. We will be checking the ties in and out from now on, so they are
not lost or damaged between concerts. If you happen to see Dr. Weatherall,
please say "thank you". We will be doing a formal thank you note as well,
before the end of the semester.

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts

The Theater Company at DeBaun Center

Stevens Institute of Technology

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ  07030

Ph: 201-216-5111   Fx: 201-216-5514

dzimmerman at debaun.org

www.debaun.org