[ConcertBand] tonight

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 08:29:38 EST 2009

Greetings All,
Thank you for a great dress rehearsal last night.
Just a reminder tonight's dress is:
black pants, white dress shirt, black dress shoes, I have the ties......ladies black skirt or black slacks and white blouse

Please arrive between 6:30 and 6:45 to warm up and TUNE. we must be off the stage by 7:30.
We will be taking pictures of the Concert Band, Sax Ensemble and Brass Ensemble

Thank you again for your hard work this semester.
Have fun and enjoy your performance tonight.
Immediately after the performance we must move all the equipment back to the music room. There is a choir concert tomorrow. Everyone must help clear the stage and we return the equipment. The van will be back stage.
This will take 30 mins or less.
See you all tonight.
GF