[ConcertBand] Reasons to Be Pretty - FREE TICKETS!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 19 15:34:01 EDT 2009

We have been offered FREE tickets for the new Broadway play "Reasons to Be
Pretty" on the following dates/times:

Date

Time

Day

Mar 28, 2009

8:00 PM

Sat

Mar 29, 2009

3:00 PM

Sun

Mar 31, 2009

7:00 PM

Tue

Apr 1, 2009

2:00 PM

Wed

Apr 1, 2009

8:00 PM

Wed

Apr 3, 2009

8:00 PM

Fri

Apr 7, 2009

7:00 PM

Tue

Apr 8, 2009

2:00 PM

Wed

Apr 8, 2009

8:00 PM

Wed

If you are interested, please e-mail me NO LATER than MONDAY, MARCH 23rd -
what day, time, how many tickets, and what name to use for the box office.
Tickets must be picked up 30 minutes prior to the performance, and you MUST
attend the entire performance and be good audience members (no fooling
around in the seats, no texting your friends during the show, etc.)

Details of the play:  http://www.doesthisplaymakemelookfat.com/ Tickets are
limited, so e-mail me now if you are interested - first come, first serve!

Thanks!

-Dave