[ConcertBand] We need your help!

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 18:43:05 EDT 2010

Our dress rehearsal Sunday is in DeBaun Auditorium at 6:00 PM (PLEASE BE ON TIME we have guests comig)
To accomplish this, we are moving equipment Saturday morning at 12:00 noon to DeBaun Auditorium.
We are asking everyone to please meet in the music room at 12:00 to help. We can do this in under one hour.
Please be there so we can have an efficient rehearsal on Sunday.
Please pass this along to anyone in the band just in case I missed someone.
Thank you all and I hope to see you all on Saturday at noon.
Jerry