[ConcertBand] Brass Players

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 13 17:51:34 EST 2010

Attention all Brass Players
We NEED your help to go caroling wityh the Choir Thursday night. If you come early (5:30 there is food for you). You are invited to join the choir with their taco night. After caroling you will be invited to Dr. Weatheral's house for coffe and hot chocolate. This is important. We need 2-4 trumpets, baritone and or trombones tuba. YOU  WILL HAVE A BLAST!
I have the books. I need all the BRASS PLAYERS to respond Yes or No by Tuesday morning so I could come and give you the books. I hope we can count on you.
Please respond.
GF