[ConcertBand] Rolling Stones Live on Film: The Early Years 1964-1975

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 6 14:27:35 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

This is a program that I thought some of you might be interested in. I
apologize to those who get it twice, who are on both lists.

Since it's on a Wednesday night, I'm not going to email it out to the Jazz
Band list. However, there will be another TWO movies in this series, one in
November on a Thursday night featuring Pink Floyd, and one in December on a
Saturday night featuring Frank Sinatra.

Thanks!

-Dave