[ConcertBand] rehearsals

gficeto at stevens.edu gficeto at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 4 10:38:58 EDT 2011

 ATTENTION CONCET BAND

Great rehearsal last night!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all your hard work.
As you all know we will be missing a total of three rehearsals. To help
with this situation we have been given some maake up times. As discussed, I
know some of you have classes on Monday or Thursday so please try and make
one of the make up reharsals each week. The remainder of the rehearsals are
as follows:

*Please note..... We have jazz band rehearsals in the music room on
Wednesdays. Make sure you make arrangements to have your instrument and are
on time in the proper location.

Best,

Jerry