[ConcertBand] Seniors

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 18 20:35:27 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Please excuse the mass email, and the multiple posts, but I started a
tradition last year that I would like to continue.and I need your help.

I would like to take the graduating Seniors (undergrad or grad) out for a
drink before graduation. To coordinate this, I need to email all the seniors
to find out what day/time works best.

IF you are a graduating senior playing in one of the bands, please email me
directly at david.zimmerman at stevens.edu stating "I am a Senior in the Band!"
I'll get a group email out after Easter to find a good day/time.

Thanks!

-Dave

PS  If you already responded as part of the Orchestra or Choir, you do not
need to respond again. Thanks!

David Zimmerman
Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts