[ConcertBand] today

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sat Apr 30 09:49:10 EDT 2011

Thank you for the great job and focus you had last night during our dress reharsal.
Today, please arrive between 6:30 6:45 to warm up and be ready for tonights performance.
Room 130 will be available to also warm up in.
Please be mindful of the assistance the theater staff gives us on and off the stage.
Percussionists: please get all the equipment set and in place and please check ALL SNARES ARE OFF!!!!

REMIDER all equipment must be returned to the music room tonight after the performance.
After this is done we can enjoy time with our guests.

GF