[ConcertBand] Congrats!

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:59:42 EST 2011

Hi All,

GREAT concert last Friday night! Thank you for the wonderful music - you had
a great crowd, and everyone really enjoyed themselves!

I'll be posting pictures on the Facebook group when they are sorted. If you
haven't joined the group yet, the address is:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/149108818522827/

Once you request to be added, Jerry or I will add you to the group.

Also, when the recording is uploaded to iTunes U, I'll let you know how you
can download it.

Thanks again, best of luck on finals, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

-Dave