[ConcertBand] You are invited - Musician Meet and Greet

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 18 15:09:04 EST 2011

WELCOME BACK, everyone!

This semester we are kicking off the new year with a MUSICIAN Meet and
Greet, on WEDNESDAY night starting at 5:30pm. ALL musicians are welcome to
attend, whether you play in one of the bands or not. We hope this will
introduce people in different musical ensembles, and encourage more
collaboration and interest in the various groups and individuals we have on
campus who play instruments.

No RSVP necessary, and food/drink will be served. We start at 5:30pm, and go
until about 7pm, so come after/before class, after work, etc. The Meet and
Greet will be held in Skyline Suite, across the 4th floor from the Music
Room in the Howe Center.

Hope to see you there!

-Dave

PS  Once again, you and all musicians on campus are invited to:

MUSICIAN Meet and Greet

Wednesday, January 19 from 5:30-7pm

Skyline Suite, 4th Floor Howe Center