[ConcertBand] concert

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sun May 1 09:59:09 EDT 2011

CONGRATULATIONS on a WONDERFUL performance last night!!!!!!!!!!!
Each semester you continue to raise the bar and last night was no exception.
Your performance last night was the best concert band performance to date.
Again, my congratulations and my many thanks for your contributions, your hard work and efforts and all your amazing talents.
I wish you good luck on your exams, and an enjoyable summer break. Best of luck to all the graduating seniors and I will see you at commencement.
Thank you for making our spring performance the best one to date.
Sincerely.
G. Ficeto