[ConcertBand] Dinner option for concert

dzimmerm dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 4 20:19:54 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

We are trying something new with the Spring Concert Band Concert on
Saturday, April 21, 2012.

We are offering, in cooperation with Court Street Restaurant, a
"dinner/show package". For only $30, you will get a 3 course meal at
Court Street AND a ticket to the concert at DeBaun Auditorium. Check out
our website for more information:

http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/debauncenter/Music_Series

Please note this package MUST be purchased online in advance, and
parties must be at Court Street by 6pm. Menu is listed on the website,
and drinks/tax/gratuity are not included.

Pass on to your family/friends - it's a great offer!

Have a great holiday weekend, and see you all soon,
-Dave