[ConcertBand] Saturday

gficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 23 10:00:28 EDT 2012

Concert Band, Brass Ensemble, Flute Choir, and Woodwind Ensemble
CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful program !!!!

Your efforts and hard work were evident in this extremely enjoyable
program.
Emails are poring in from alumni, faculty, parents and students how
much they enjoyed your performance.

Again, I thank you for your hard work. It has been my honor to work
with such dedicated and talented young men and women!
Good luck on your finals.
Looking forward to working with you all next semester.
Congratulations to all our graduating seniors.
I will truly miss you all.
(If you are in the area.... please come back and play with us!)

Best wishes you all of you and your families.
Sincerely,
G. Ficeto