[ConcertBand] Recordings and Seniors

dzimmerm dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Tue May 1 20:58:18 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Due to our crazy schedule at DeBaun, we are just finishing recordings
from the Fall semester. They are now up on iTunes U and available for
download. You can log on to iTunes U by clicking on the link on the
first page of your mystevens.stevens.edu webpage. You'll need your
Stevens log on ID and password. As soon as we have the Spring concerts
mastered and uploaded, I'll email you.

Also, every year I take the seniors in the music programs out for
drinks. This year, the date is Thursday, May 10th at 5:30pm at Court
Street Restaurant, 61 6th Street. Drinks and appetizers are on me as we
toast your pending graduation and say "thanks" for being part of the
music programs at Stevens. IF you are a senior and can join us, RSVP by
emailing me at dzimmerm at stevens.edu.

Thanks again for a great concert this semester, and best of luck to
everyone on finals!
-Dave

PS  If you have an instrument in the Music Room, and locked in one of
our closets, you are welcome to leave it there through the summer. If
your instrument is out in one of the rooms and unlocked, PLEASE either
move it into locked storage or take it home for the summer. We will be
moving things around a lot in the Music Room, not to mention other
groups use the Music Room in the summer, and we do not want anyone's
instrument being damaged or stolen during this time. Thanks!