[ConcertBand] This weekend and Facebook

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 15 12:56:50 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

This weekend starts the concert season for our department. We hope you can
join us for some if not all of our performing arts events. Further details
for all can be found on our website: www.debaun.org

FRIDAY EVENING
Advanced Voice Recital of Alicia Mahon Gorton and Melissa Lugo Samuel C.
Williams Library at 8:15pm Free admission, donations appreciated, light
refreshments served

SATURDAY AFTERNOON
Voice Recital featuring students of Bethany Reeves Ondrick Music Room at 1pm
Free admission, light refreshments served

SATURDAY EVENING
Stevens Orchestra Concert
DeBaun Auditorium at 8pm
Tickets are $3 for Stevens students, available at door

Also, the Concert Band has a Facebook Group - anyone can join:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/149108818522827/?bookmark_t=group

Very soon we'll create an event for the Concert Band Concert that you can
pass along to others outside of the group...but you have to be am member
first, so please join!

THANKS, and maybe I'll see you at one of the events this weekend!
-Dave