[ConcertBand] The Princeton Review

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 4 19:51:34 EST 2013

Hi All,

I encourage you to take the below survey from The Princeton Review.your
thoughts could make a difference! Deadline is a week from Tuesday.

Thanks,

-Dave

PS  I apologize if you received this more than once

You are invited to participate in The Princeton Review's
<http://survey.review.com/ss/> Undergraduate Survey by February 12th, 2013.

You will be entered for a chance to win one of ten AppleR iPadT mobile
digital devices by sharing your unique expertise - that is, your experience
as a student at one of the best colleges in the nation![1]

 <http://survey.review.com/ss/> Take <http://survey.review.com/ss/>
<http://survey.review.com/ss/> our <http://survey.review.com/ss/>
<http://survey.review.com/ss/> survey and tell us about what life at Stevens
Institute of Technology is like!

Our narratives are composed entirely of student quotes and our rankings
place major importance on student feedback.  Your input provides prospective
undergraduates with a candid, accurate, and engaging picture of life at your
college, helping them to decide if it's the right fit.

Please note: The Princeton Review takes your privacy seriously. We will not
share your personal information with any third party unless you give us
permission to do so. You can read The Princeton Review's full privacy policy
by clicking on our "Privacy Policy" link
<http://www.princetonreview.com/privacy.aspx> here.

  _____

  _____

[1] AppleR and iPadT are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc., which does
not sponsor or endorse this survey or the associated sweepstakes.

2 Direct link to Survey:  <http://survey.review.com/ss/>
http://survey.review.com/ss/