[ConcertBand] musicians requested for a Music & Technology senior design project

Carl Russell carl.russell at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 3 15:49:30 EDT 2014

Concert Band and Jazz Band,

Chelsea Cresci is looking for a few musicians to aid her senior design
project, and thought this to be the most effective way to spread the word.
If you are interested in participating, *please contact her directly* to
make the arrangements or ask questions.

The details are as follows:

*Blurb: For testing, we need 1 more snare drum player and 2 trumpet
players. They will play the star spangled banner simultaneously along with
1 other drum and a tenor sax player. So if there is a time next week and/or
the week after that all of them can meet at the same time in the times
listed below that would be great. Not exactly sure how long it will take
but I think testing 2 times for about 2 hours during those weeks listed
below should be enough. We also need 1 drummer and 2 trumpet players for
senior design day during the time below.*

*TestingDates: Week of March 31 - April 4Week of April 7 - 11
Possible April 14 - 18Availability: Monday - 9am - 3pm, 7pm - 9pm Tuesday -
11:15am - 2pm, 5pm - 9pmWednesday - 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 9pmThursday - 11:15am
- 3pm, 4pm - 6pm Friday - All day*

*Senior Design DayDate: April 30th  Time: 8:30am-4:30pm*
*Chelsea Cresci*
*chelsea.cresci at gmail.com <chelsea.cresci at gmail.com>*

Thanks for your attention,
Carl

*Carl Russell Director Center for Performing Arts*
T 201 216 8934
F 201 216 8938

*STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY* <http://www.stevens.edu/>
 apps<http://www.stevens.edu/news/content/stevens-releases-app-iphone-and-android>