[ConcertBand] Upcoming Performances

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 5 12:11:15 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Our March-May schedule is filled with performances, and I wanted to let you
all know when/where they were happening. See below for a complete list.
Further details are on our website, which is listed at the bottom.

Hope you all have a great Spring Break, and I'm looking forward to your
respective performances!

Best,

-Dave

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts - Spring 2014 Calendar

Honors Voice Recital

Featuring Declan Candela, Melissa Lugo, Kathy Nevola, Brian Voyer, and
Rachel Watson

Friday, March 7 at 8pm

S.C. Williams Library - FREE

Spring Voice Recital

Featuring all of the students of Bethany Reeves

Saturday, March 29 at 1pm

Ondrick Music Room, Howe Center - FREE

"Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"

Presented by Stevens Dramatic Society

Thursday, April 3 at 9pm

Friday, April 4 at 8pm

Saturday, April 5 at 2pm and 8pm

DeBaun Auditorium, EAS Hall - see website for ticket prices

Stevens Concert Band & Ensembles Concert

Saturday, April 26 at 8pm

DeBaun Auditorium, EAS Hall - $3/students

Stevens Orchestra Concert

Sunday, April 27 at 4pm

DeBaun Auditorium, EAS Hall - $3/students

Stevens Jazz Band Concert

Wednesday, April 30 at 8pm

Bissinger Room, Howe Center - $3/students

Spring Piano Recital

Friday, May 2 at 8pm

DeBaun Auditorium, EAS Hall - FREE

Stevens Choir Concert

Sunday, May 4 at 4pm (note day/time change from season calendar)

DeBaun Auditorium, EAS Hall - $3/students

Further details:  <http://www.stevens.edu/debauncenter>
www.stevens.edu/debauncenter