[ConcertBand] [JazzBand] NJSO College Night on Nov 7

Nicholas Zecchino nzecchin at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 8 23:01:48 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Gear & Triangle is looking to put on a parade to demonstrate school spirit
on Wednesday, October 14th during the academic break. The parade starts at
2PM and will go until about 2:30PM, so the overall commitment would be
1:30-2:30. Natalie am looking to put together a small marching band to play
an arranged version of the Stevens Fight Song. We will be rehearsing on
Columbus Day. Rehearsal time is short, but I know we can do it! We are
looking for anyone who is interested, so please get back to her ASAP at
nbarilla at stevens.edu

Thank you!