[ConcertBand] Final OnStage at Stevens Concert for Season

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:58:30 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Our last OnStage at Stevens concert is on Thursday, May 17, 2018...and it's an Evening of Bach. Details are at www.stevens.edu/onstage<http://www.stevens.edu/onstage>

If interested, use code DUCKS25 to get 25% student balcony discount. The link to advance tickets is on the website above.

I know this concert is at the end of the school year, and most of you will not be around. We are working hard to schedule next year's OnStage at Stevens events on weekends, with performances that students would enjoy on dates that students can attend.

Thanks, good luck in your upcoming concert, and best of luck in finals!

-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111
F 201 216 8946
STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
apps<http://www.stevens.edu/news/content/stevens-releases-app-iphone-and-android>  *  facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  news<http://www.stevens.edu/news/>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>