[ConcertBand] SEEKING STUDENTS: Admissions Welcome Video

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 26 17:34:56 EST 2018

​Hi All,

The Division of Communications and Marketing, along with Undergraduate Admissions, is creating a Congratulations/Welcome video that will be shared with all accepted students. It's meant to show various people in the Stevens community excitedly welcoming our newest potential incoming class, with a goal of helping them make the decision to attend Stevens. It will be shared via email, and possibly posted on the Accepted Students web page and/or Facebook page.

They would like to video students in the performing arts (like YOU!) on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26 at 11:30am at DeBaun Auditorium. It will take less than 30 minutes, but we would love to include as many students as we can from the music and theater ensembles. PLEASE spread the word – and if you are available/interested, please EMAIL ME to RSVP at dzimmerm at stevens.edu<mailto:dzimmerm at stevens.edu>

This is your chance for hundreds of students to see you, before they get to Stevens! Hope you can come out and join us!

THANKS!

-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111
F 201 216 8946
STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
apps<http://www.stevens.edu/news/content/stevens-releases-app-iphone-and-android>  •  facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  •  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  •  news<http://www.stevens.edu/news/>  •  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>