[ConcertBand] Discount for March 20 OnStage Concert

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 22 08:59:05 EST 2018

Hi All,

You will start receiving emails about the next OnStage at Stevens concert, which is An Evening of Irish Music on March 20, 2018 at 8pm at DeBaun Auditorium.

Celebrating St. Patrick's Day, NJSO musicians and the Hudson-Shannon Line collaborate to present a memorable evening of Irish jigs and reels that are sure to delight! From fiddles to uilleann pipes, from the Irish bouzouki to the button accordion and more, this rollicking ensemble will be sure to leave you smiling and tapping your toes.

I wanted to tell you that you can use Code 25CLOVER when ordering your balcony tickets and receive 25% off the regular ticket price! (only available on advance ticket sales and for balcony seats) Feel free to pass this along to other students/etc.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!
-Dave

PS  NJSO's College Night is February 24th this semester - I'll send a separate email about $10 tickets and transportation to that event.

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111
F 201 216 8946
STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
apps<http://www.stevens.edu/news/content/stevens-releases-app-iphone-and-android>  *  facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  news<http://www.stevens.edu/news/>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>