[ConcertBand] "Ducks on Display" Talent Show

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 27 17:00:30 EST 2018

Hi Everyone,

At this point, you should have received a couple emails in regards to Ducks on Display. University Events/DeBaun PAC are thrilled to be a part of this event, and hope you will consider to submit an application and be a part!

Ducks on Display 2019 will be a talent show of and for Stevens students. Whether you play an instrument alone or with a group, sing solos, duets, or as a chorus, dance, read poetry, or some other facet of the performing arts, then we encourage you to apply to be in the Ducks on Display performance on February 20th!

Everyone who applies will be asked to audition in December during finals (times will be set to accommodate everyone's final schedules) to review needs for each respective act (mics, floor, lighting, etc.) Then, you rehearse on your own until the performance on February 20th. This will not interfere with other rehearsals/ensembles/performances/productions.

If you are interested in sharing your talent - and we hope you are - please fill out the form linked below:

https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/229827

All students are welcome to sign up! Deadline is Noon on Friday, November 30, 2018.

If you have any questions, please contact either myself at dzimmerm at stevens.edu<mailto:dzimmerm at stevens.edu> or Dakota at dvandeur at stevens.edu<mailto:dvandeur at stevens.edu>

Thanks!

-Dave