[ConcertBand] Invitation - Beethoven's Ninth Symphony on Friday, October 5th

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 22 18:38:42 EDT 2018

Dear Band Members:

The NJ Symphony Orchestra is opening their 2018-19 season with Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, performed on Friday, October 5th at 7:30pm at NJ PAC in Newark.

That same evening, President Farvardin will be receiving a special recognition at the beginning of the concert. We would like to fill the audience with as many students/faculty as possible, so we have arranged for $10 Stevens student tickets and bus transportation from campus.

If you are interested in attending, please email me to RSVP a seat BY MONDAY AT NOON. Since it is opening night, they are expecting a full house and we need to get in our order ASAP to reserve tickets.

Feel free to invite other Stevens students - we want to get as many there as possible. Email me at dzimmerm at stevens.edu with your full name and email address to RSVP.

Thanks!
-Dave