[ConcertBand] Carol Sing on Dec 13 at 7pm

David J Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 3 13:14:57 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

This year, DeBaun PAC is changing its annual Messiah Sing to a Carol Sing. We are also moving the event from St. Matthews to DeBaun Auditorium, hoping to attract more of the Stevens Community.

If you are in a small group (or solo, or duet) that plays any type of holiday song, and are interested in performing at this event, please let me know by Friday of this week. The President's Ensemble, Choir, and Floctaves are all performing in between the sing-a-long bits, and I extend that opportunity to you.

Any questions, let me know. Thank you, and good luck on your last week of classes and your upcoming finals!

Best,
-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111
STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=18880>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>
www.stevens.edu/OnStage
www.stevens.edu/Commencement<http://www.stevens.edu/Commencement>