[ConcertBand] Last Call - NJSO College Night

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:02:37 EST 2019

HI Everyone,

The is the LAST CALL for tickets, to the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra's Spring College Night on Saturday, March 2, at 8 pm at NJPAC in Newark. The concert features Ravel's Le tombeau de Couperin, Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 4, and Shostakovich's Symphony No. 1. More information is linked below....

Tickets are only $10 and include bus transportation (leaving campus around 6:30pm) and access to the post-concert party with refreshments and mix/mingle with the other colleges. If interested, EMAIL ME at dzimmerm at stevens.edu<mailto:dzimmerm at stevens.edu> to reserve your seat. I need to have the RSVP in by FRIDAY at 5pm, so let me know by then if you are interested.

https://www.njsymphony.org/enhance-your-experience/accent-events/college-night
[https://www.njsymphony.org/assets/img/thumbnail_default-270ff61e6f.jpg]<https://www.njsymphony.org/enhance-your-experience/accent-events/college-night>

College Night | New Jersey Symphony Orchestra<https://www.njsymphony.org/enhance-your-experience/accent-events/college-night>
www.njsymphony.org<http://www.njsymphony.org>
Purchase a $10 student rush ticket at the venue box office starting 90 minutes before the concert. Mention that you're also here for the post-concert party, and we'll give you a party access pass (no additional cost).

 And spread the word! All Stevens students are welcome to attend!

 Thanks!

-Dave

 David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111

STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=18880>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>