[ConcertBand] NJSO College Night

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 22 17:30:09 EST 2019

Hi All,

Happy New Year, and welcome back!

The New Jersey Symphony Orchestra's Spring College Night is coming up on Saturday, March 2, at 8 pm at NJPAC in Newark. The concert features Ravel's Le tombeau de Couperin, Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 4, and Shostakovich's Symphony No. 1.

Tickets are only $10 and include bus transportation, access to the post-concert party with refreshments and live entertainment!

More information on College Night is linked below:

https://www.njsymphony.org/enhance-your-experience/accent-events/college-night
[https://www.njsymphony.org/assets/img/thumbnail_default-270ff61e6f.jpg]<https://www.njsymphony.org/enhance-your-experience/accent-events/college-night>

College Night | New Jersey Symphony Orchestra<https://www.njsymphony.org/enhance-your-experience/accent-events/college-night>
www.njsymphony.org
Purchase a $10 student rush ticket at the venue box office starting 90 minutes before the concert. Mention that you're also here for the post-concert party, and we'll give you a party access pass (no additional cost).

If you are interested, please email me to reserve your seat. Deadline to RSVP is February 4, 2019.

Spread the word! All Stevens students are welcome to attend!

Thanks!

-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111

STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=18880>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>