[ConcertBand] Sign up for DeBaun PAC Mailing List!

David J Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 24 10:32:00 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

As you know, a lot of different performances are held at DeBaun Performing Arts Center each year. We do our best to advertise to the student body, but the best way to find out what is happening is by joining our mailing list:

https://tinyurl.com/y5pe88qf

We send out monthly newsletters and reminders of what's coming up, including events that we add at the last minute. I suggest signing up with your personal email, that way when you graduate, you can still stay in touch with us.

Thank you, and feel free to spread the word!

Best,
-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111
STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=18880>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>
www.stevens.edu/OnStage
www.stevens.edu/Commencement<http://www.stevens.edu/Commencement>