[ConcertBand] to keep you in touch with the arts.

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 23 13:46:36 EDT 2020

I hope this note finds you and your families well.
Please know if any of you have any needs or concerns we can assist with PLEASE email me or text me or call me at 201-889-8013.
Although I myself am not allowed on campus know we are here for you and I will forward your concerns or needs immediately to get you the assistance you require.

Below please find some links to remain in touch with the arts and relieve some of the anxiety  and isolation.
Looking forward to the day we can make music together.

Warmest regards,

G. Ficeto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIYsOjC-u_4&list=PLBM9ww_P6dpVAgrmSEKTzm1JFBQQjCbkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqFzt3fwY20&list=PLSi9h-MRxKkOPZO2BP3LS_v4aV2qHnac4
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bqFzt3fwY20/hqdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqFzt3fwY20&list=PLSi9h-MRxKkOPZO2BP3LS_v4aV2qHnac4>
Professional Recording- Shenandoah by Frank Ticheli - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqFzt3fwY20&list=PLSi9h-MRxKkOPZO2BP3LS_v4aV2qHnac4>
50+ videos Play all Mix - Professional Recording- Shenandoah by Frank Ticheli YouTube Shenandoah - Duration: 6:45. Sunderman Conservatory Wind Symphony - Topic 5,682 views
www.youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhrOde0qT78&list=PL8916F4493D498202

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCmvjihzUYw
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.-TawoI3U8tGrWLt17H7c-gHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCmvjihzUYw>
1812 Overture<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCmvjihzUYw>
Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises 1812 Overture · US Air Force Concert Band & Singing Sergeants I Am An American ℗ 2006 Coker & McCree Inc. ℗ 2011 Altissimo Released on: 2006-06-20 Auto-generated by YouTube.
www.youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnBKKXNXxRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnM0G7jcXLk
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.4TweKVRyjJOFGAvyZYlO4QEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnM0G7jcXLk>
Greensleeves - Arranged by Alfred Reed<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnM0G7jcXLk>
Recorded for Symphonic Season by The Eastern Wind Symphony, 2006
www.youtube.com