[ConcertBand] DeBaun PAC Fall Program Announcement (zoom) ~ 6pm Monday Aug 24th

Carl Russell carl.t.russell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:59:08 EDT 2020

*(Apologies for the repeated emails. The Stevens list server appears to
have stripped all the useful information out of some of my earlier
messages. <sigh>)*

Stevens Performing Arts folks,

I would like to invite you to a *zoom call *this* Monday, August 24th at
6pm*, to share more details about the DeBaun Performing Arts Center fall
music, theater, and tech offerings.

Now that we have a better idea of what the semester at Stevens will look
like, we’ll present our fall plans and try to answer any questions that you
might have. If you are unable to join the call, don’t fret. We’ll follow up
afterward with the basic outline and make sure folks get connected to each
ensemble or project that interests them.

I look forward to chatting with you on Monday evening. The link to the zoom
is:

Topic: *DeBaun PAC Fall Program Announcement*
Time: *Aug 24, 2020 06:00 PM* Eastern Time
Meeting ID: 912 0780 1175
*https://stevens.zoom.us/j/91207801175
<https://stevens.zoom.us/j/91207801175>*

Regards,
Carl

*Carl Russell*

*Director, DeBaun Performing Arts Center*

*cell 201 248 2830*

*carl.russell at stevens.edu <carl.russell at stevens.edu>*