[ConcertBand] DeBaun PAC zoom call reminder / 6pm tonight

Carl T Russell crussell at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 24 13:55:46 EDT 2020

Stevens Performing Arts folks,

This is a reminder that we’re hosting a zoom call tonight at 6pm to share an overview of what DeBaun Performing Arts Center has planned for the fall semester and how you can get involved.

If you’re unable to make it tonight, don’t worry. We’ll make the call recording available and we’ll get in touch with everyone soon with more detail about each ensemble and project and contact information to get involved.

The link for tonight’s zoom call is:

Topic: DeBaun PAC Fall Program Announcement
Time: Aug 24, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time
Meeting ID: 912 0780 1175
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/91207801175

If you have particular questions or comments, you can always contact me directly.

Regards,
Carl

Carl Russell
Director, DeBaun Performing Arts Center