[ConcertBand] DeBaun PAC music ensembles - UPDATE

crussell@stevens.edu crussell at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 11 18:27:26 EDT 2020

Participants in the DeBaun PAC music ensembles,

As you are all aware, much of campus is in a somewhat altered state right now, and I want to let you all know what the current plan is for the DeBaun PAC ensembles.

All ensemble rehearsals are still scheduled as usual this week. If you have chosen to leave campus for coronavirus concerns, you need only respectfully alert your ensemble conductor that you will be unable to attend rehearsal. Departmental and student events below a certain size have been largely encouraged to continue normal operations, and we will plan to do so until we hear otherwise.

Weekly rehearsals will be suspended next week for spring break, as usual, unless you have arranged otherwise with the ensemble conductor.

The situation at Stevens has progressed rather quickly and we will undoubtedly get further guidance from the Stevens Administration and Emergency Management Team as to what we should expect after spring break. I will share that information as soon as I receive it, and we will adapt to the new situation.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly. I would be happy to discuss the situation with you.

Regards,
Carl

--

Carl Russell